Recipe of Favorite My scotch Bonnet chicken & King Prawn Chilli 😃

My scotch Bonnet chicken & King Prawn Chilli 😃. Unfortunately my grocery store does not carry them and I'm pretty much limited to anaheim chiles, jalapeno, or serano peppers and possibly poblano peppers depending on the week at. A really tasty and fairly spicy sauce, great as a marinade or a dipping sauce. It is ubiquitous in West Africa.

My scotch Bonnet chicken & King Prawn Chilli 😃 Of course, you can find lots of great and. It's hot; but can have an almost sweet, vaguely fruity taste under all that spice. Its sweet, tropical flavor pairs perfectly well with island tastes.

Hi, I am Kimberly. Today, we're going to prepare my scotch bonnet chicken & king prawn chilli 😃 recipe. Never miss a recipe of the day again. Here are our most recent very simple family recipes to try. Nowadays, I am going to make it a bit more unique. This will be really delicious. Not to mention, it's super satisfying.

My scotch Bonnet chicken & King Prawn Chilli 😃 Recipe

My scotch Bonnet chicken & King Prawn Chilli 😃 is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. My scotch Bonnet chicken & King Prawn Chilli 😃 is something that I've loved my whole life.

My scotch Bonnet chicken & King Prawn Chilli 😃 is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. My scotch Bonnet chicken & King Prawn Chilli 😃 is something that I have loved my entire life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my scotch bonnet chicken & king prawn chilli 😃 using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My scotch Bonnet chicken & King Prawn Chilli 😃:

  1. Prepare 1 tbls of mild Chilli oil.
  2. Take 1/2 of Medium Onion diced.
  3. Make ready 1/4 of Scotch Bonnet chilli Pepper chopped.
  4. Make ready 1/4 Tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
  5. Prepare 1 of Red Chilli pepper diced.
  6. Prepare 1 of small chicken breast cut into small bite size pieces.
  7. Prepare 300 g of King Prawns.
  8. Prepare 1 tsp of Chicken seasoning.
  9. Make ready 1/4 of yellow Sweet bell pepper chopped.
  10. Take 4 tbls of Sweet Chilli Sauce.

Steps to make My scotch Bonnet chicken & King Prawn Chilli 😃:

  1. Add the chilli oil and heat up.next add the onions chicken seasoning, Bonnet chilli and red long chopped chilli pepper. Fry for 2 minutes.
  2. .
  3. Next add the red Chilli powder and then the chicken then fry for 5 minutes stirring..
  4. Next add the cooked king prawns and cook together and stir for 3 minutes..
  5. Last add the sweet Chilli Sauce stir in and cook for 2 minutes then add to a serving dish and have some boiled or Fried Rice to accompany it. Serve and enjoy..

So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional dish my scotch bonnet chicken & king prawn chilli 😃 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Happy cooking.

Tags: My scotch Bonnet chicken & King Prawn Chilli 😃 Recipe

Food Recipes

Cook Recipes

Cake Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

close