Recipe of Homemade My king Prawn and fish Medley with Noodles 😉

My king Prawn and fish Medley with Noodles 😉.

My king Prawn and fish Medley with Noodles 😉

Hi, I'm Roselyn. Today, we're going to prepare my king prawn and fish medley with noodles 😉 recipe. Never skip today's recipe. This is a very easy recipe to try and is one of my family food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit more unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Not to mention, it's super satisfying.

My king Prawn and fish Medley with Noodles 😉 Recipe

My king Prawn and fish Medley with Noodles 😉 is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. My king Prawn and fish Medley with Noodles 😉 is something that I've loved my whole life.

My king Prawn and fish Medley with Noodles 😉 is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. My king Prawn and fish Medley with Noodles 😉 is something that I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.

To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my king prawn and fish medley with noodles 😉 using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My king Prawn and fish Medley with Noodles 😉:

  1. Prepare 180 g of Raw King Prawns.
  2. Get 100 g of mixed fish ie Crab,mussels, Shrimp.
  3. Get 1 tbls of Chilli oil.
  4. Take 1 tsp of chilli spicy salt.
  5. Take 1 tbls of Soy sauce blended for fish.
  6. Make ready 1 tbls of Oyster Sauce.
  7. Prepare 1 tsp of thai fish sauce.
  8. Take of Enough Thin noodles for 2 people.
  9. Prepare of Boiling water to cover the noodles.

Steps to make My king Prawn and fish Medley with Noodles 😉:

  1. Add a tbls Chilli oil to a frying pan heat up then add a pinch of spicy chilli salt. Next add the uncooked king prawns. The chilli oil will just have a little kick but not too hot on the fish..
  2. When the prawns start to go pink in colour turn them over cook for 1 minute then add the rest of your fish medley..
  3. Boil the water in a saucepan and add your noodles to boil for 2 minutes. Add a pinch of salt and when straining them add a little 1/2 tsp fish sauce and mix in..
  4. Next add the soy sauce, and fish sauce and Oyster to the fish stir all in..
  5. Serve on the noodles and enjoy..

So that is going to wrap this up for this distinctive dish my king prawn and fish medley with noodles 😉 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Let's cook!

Tags: My king Prawn and fish Medley with Noodles 😉 Recipe

Food Recipes

Cook Recipes

Cake Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

close