Recipe of Favorite Tom Ka. Soup my version

Tom Ka. Soup my version.

Tom Ka. Soup my version

Hello, I'm Shirley. Today, we're going to make tom ka. soup my version recipe. Never miss a recipe of the day again. Here are our most recent very simple family recipes to try. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit more unique. This will be really delicious. Not to mention, it's super satisfying.

Tom Ka. Soup my version Recipe

Tom Ka. Soup my version is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. Tom Ka. Soup my version is something which I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.

Tom Ka. Soup my version is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Tom Ka. Soup my version is something which I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have tom ka. soup my version using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Tom Ka. Soup my version:

  1. Get 15 of med shrimp peeled @ deveined.
  2. Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Thai red curry paste.
  3. Prepare 1 can of baby corn 15 Oz can.
  4. Get 1 can of unsweetened coconut milk 14 oz.
  5. Make ready 1 of carrot med. sliced thin.
  6. Get 1 box of Swanson Thai ginger broth 32 oz.
  7. Make ready 1 packages of mixed mushrooms, use half, add more as needed.
  8. Get 1 tbsp of sugar add more to taste.
  9. Get 1/3 cup of chopped cilantro.
  10. Take 2 of limes zested. and juiced.
  11. Make ready 1 of salt to taste.
  12. Get 1 tbsp of coconut oil.

Instructions to make Tom Ka. Soup my version:

  1. Saute carrot with oil 5 minutes.
  2. Add mushrooms saute for 3 minutes, add baby corn..
  3. Add broth, red curry paste, sugar,lime juice and zest. Bring to a boil. Turn heat down, simmer for 20 minutes..
  4. Add coconut milk, shrimp, bring back to a boil, add cilantro, stir and turn off heat, put a lid on it. Wait 5 minutes. The shrimp will be perfect. Enjoy!.

So that's going to wrap this up for this special dish tom ka. soup my version recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Happy cooking.

Tags: Tom Ka. Soup my version Recipe

Food Recipes

Cook Recipes

Cake Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

close