Recipe of Speedy My Salt & Pepper Squid

My Salt & Pepper Squid.

My Salt & Pepper Squid

Hi, I'm Florence. Today, I will show you a way to make my salt & pepper squid recipe. Never miss today's recipe. This is a very simple recipe to try and is one of my family food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit more unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Not to mention, it's super satisfying.

My Salt & Pepper Squid Recipe

My Salt & Pepper Squid is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. My Salt & Pepper Squid is something which I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.

My Salt & Pepper Squid is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. My Salt & Pepper Squid is something that I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook my salt & pepper squid using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My Salt & Pepper Squid:

  1. Prepare 1 tbls of butter.
  2. Take 1 tsp of red chilli diced.
  3. Get 1 tsp of salt and pepper seasoning.
  4. Get of Cut about 24 strips of squid.

Instructions to make My Salt & Pepper Squid:

  1. Ingredients.
  2. Salt and pepper seasoning.
  3. Melt the butter and add the chilli and fry for one minute then add the salt n pepper seasoning 3.
  4. Stir then add the squid.
  5. Fry for 5 - 10 minutes stirring..
  6. Add a lid for a further 5 minutes.
  7. Add it to a serving dish and have it on iys own or with some other side dish.

So that's going to wrap this up for this special dish my salt & pepper squid recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Let's cook!

Tags: My Salt & Pepper Squid Recipe

Food Recipes

Cook Recipes

Cake Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

close