Recipe of Speedy My 3 Different Chips Double Chocolate Chip Cookies

My 3 Different Chips Double Chocolate Chip Cookies My 3 Different Chips Double Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe

Hello, I am Thelma. Today, I will show you a way to prepare my 3 different chips double chocolate chip cookies recipe. Never miss a recipe of the day again. Here are our most recent very simple family recipes to try. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit more unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Not to mention, it's super satisfying.

My 3 Different Chips Double Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe

My 3 Different Chips Double Chocolate Chip Cookies is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. My 3 Different Chips Double Chocolate Chip Cookies is something that I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.

My 3 Different Chips Double Chocolate Chip Cookies is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. My 3 Different Chips Double Chocolate Chip Cookies is something which I've loved my whole life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have my 3 different chips double chocolate chip cookies using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My 3 Different Chips Double Chocolate Chip Cookies:

  1. Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter (1 stick butter).
  2. Take 3/4 cup of packed light brown sugar.
  3. Make ready 1/2 cup of granulated white sugar.
  4. Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
  5. Take 2 of eggs.
  6. Prepare 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
  7. Prepare 1/2 cup of cocoa.
  8. Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
  9. Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt.
  10. Get 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
  11. Prepare 1/2 cup of salted caramel chips.
  12. Make ready 1/2 cup of butterscotch chips.

Instructions to make My 3 Different Chips Double Chocolate Chip Cookies:

  1. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper..
  2. In a large bowl, beat butter, brown sugar, granulated white sugar and vanilla until well blended..
  3. Add eggs and beat well. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in butter mixture and mix well. Stir in your chips..
  4. With cookie scoop drop rounded dough on cookie sheet..
  5. Bake 8-10 minutes or until cookies are set. DO NOT OVER BAKE THESE! 🙂.

So that is going to wrap this up with this distinctive dish my 3 different chips double chocolate chip cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Happy cooking.


Tags: My 3 Different Chips Double Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Food Recipes
Cook Recipes
Cake Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

close