Recipe of Quick My lip smacking rice

My lip smacking rice.

My lip smacking rice

Hello, I'm Nadine. Today, we're going to make my lip smacking rice recipe. Never skip today's recipe. This is a easy recipe to try and is one of my family food recipes. Nowadays, I will make it a little bit tastier. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Not to mention, it's super satisfying.

My lip smacking rice Recipe

My lip smacking rice is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. My lip smacking rice is something that I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.

My lip smacking rice is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look fantastic. My lip smacking rice is something that I've loved my whole life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have my lip smacking rice using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My lip smacking rice:

  1. Prepare 2 cup of rice.
  2. Take 1 of brown onion, quarted and thinly sliced.
  3. Take 1 small of red capsicum, halved and thinly sliced.
  4. Prepare 2 of chilli cheese kranskys or chorizos, halved and thickly sliced.
  5. Prepare 1 large of jar of marinated capsicum strips.
  6. Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen pea, carrot, corn mix.
  7. Get 1 of decent sprinkling of vegeta (gourmet chicken stock) to taste.
  8. Get 1 of chill flakes.

Instructions to make My lip smacking rice:

  1. Cook rice, adding frozen vegetables when it's nearly cooked.
  2. While rice is cooking, add onions and raw capsicum to a lightly oiled frying pan.
  3. Once the onion has browned add the kransky and cook for a further 5-10, until kransky is cooked through..
  4. Add half of the cooked rice and vegetables to the pan, sprinkle liberally with vegeta and add half the jar of marinated capsicum, including oil and stir well.
  5. Repeat step 4 and sprinkle with chilli flakes before serving.

So that's going to wrap this up for this special dish my lip smacking rice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Happy cooking.

Tags: My lip smacking rice Recipe

Food Recipes

Cook Recipes

Cake Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

close