Recipe of Perfect O.M.Gosh!..Bite My Lip "Chili "

O.M.Gosh!..Bite My Lip "Chili ".

O.M.Gosh!..Bite My Lip  "Chili "

Hello, I'm Virginia. Today, I will show you a way to make o.m.gosh!..bite my lip "chili " recipe. Never skip today's recipe. This is a very easy recipe to try and is one of my family food recipes. Nowadays, I'm gonna make it a little bit more unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Not to mention, it's super satisfying.

O.M.Gosh!..Bite My Lip "Chili " Recipe

O.M.Gosh!..Bite My Lip "Chili " is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. O.M.Gosh!..Bite My Lip "Chili " is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.

O.M.Gosh!..Bite My Lip "Chili " is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. O.M.Gosh!..Bite My Lip "Chili " is something which I've loved my whole life.

To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook o.m.gosh!..bite my lip "chili " using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make O.M.Gosh!..Bite My Lip "Chili ":

  1. Take 6 lb of Lean Ground Beef.
  2. Prepare 2 large of Cooking Onions - Diced.
  3. Prepare 4 can of Muchrooms.
  4. Prepare 4 can of Crushed Spicy Tomatoes.
  5. Prepare 1 cup of Smoked Chili Powder.
  6. Get 7 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
  7. Make ready 7 tbsp of Onion Powder.
  8. Make ready 7 tbsp of Celery Salt.
  9. Prepare 7 tbsp of Fresh-Crushed Black Pepper.
  10. Get 7 tbsp of Smoked Paprika.
  11. Take 2 medium of Bayleafs.
  12. Prepare 1 large of "Red Bell Pepper " - Diced.
  13. Make ready 1 large of "Green Bell Pepper" - Diced.
  14. Get 1 bunch of Celery - Diced.
  15. Get 3 can of Red Kidney beans.
  16. Make ready 4 tbsp of Hot! Chili Flakes.
  17. Get 2 of Diced Jalapenos Hot Peppers.
  18. Get 8 large of Hot Spicy Italian Sausages - Sliced.

Instructions to make O.M.Gosh!..Bite My Lip "Chili ":

  1. Crumble ground beef into a big saucepan over medium heat. Cook 1/2 way done. Then stir until evenly spread out..
  2. Combine the rest of you're. spices to frying pan. Stir and simmer on medium heat for 10 minutes..
  3. Combine the rest of the ingredients to frying pan with the ground beef..
  4. Combine in Large Chili Pot : Crushed- canned Tomatoes, Red kidney beans, Spices Over medium heat..
  5. Combine everything from the frying pan to the big chili pot. Do Not drain before adding to chili pot. This is were all your flavors are going to make your chili taste so incredible!.
  6. Once everything is combined into the large Chili Pot. Simmer on low heat for 3 to 4 hours. Rember the longer it simmers on low heat the more the flavors will mix together and create. the most amazing Chili. you have ever tasted!.

So that's going to wrap this up for this special dish o.m.gosh!..bite my lip "chili " recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Let's cook!

Tags: O.M.Gosh!..Bite My Lip "Chili " Recipe

Food Recipes

Cook Recipes

Cake Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

close