Recipe of Favorite My Chocolate cake

My Chocolate cake My Chocolate cake Recipe

Hello, I'm Linda. Today, I will show you a way to make my chocolate cake recipe. Never skip a recipe of the day again. Here are our most recent very easy family recipes to try. This time, I am going to make it a bit tastier. This will be really delicious. Not to mention, it's super satisfying.

My Chocolate cake Recipe

My Chocolate cake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. My Chocolate cake is something that I've loved my entire life.

My Chocolate cake is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. My Chocolate cake is something which I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have my chocolate cake using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Chocolate cake:

  1. Get 200 g of sugar.
  2. Get 250 g of all-purpose flour.
  3. Take 50 g of cocoa.
  4. Take 5 of eggs.
  5. Prepare 150 g of milk.
  6. Prepare 120 g of oil.
  7. Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
  8. Make ready 1 teaspoon of white vinegar.
  9. Take 1 of and 1/2 tablespoon coffee.
  10. Get 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
  11. Take of Haf teaspoon salt or a pinch.
  12. Make ready of For the cream.
  13. Get 200 g of butter.
  14. Make ready 100 g of icing sugar.
  15. Get 2 tablespoon of cocoa poweder.
  16. Get 50 g of melted chocolate.
  17. Get 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
  18. Prepare 40 g of milk.

Instructions to make My Chocolate cake:

  1. First mix dry ingredients.
  2. Sparete egg yolks and egg whites. Whisk the latter until stiff peaks form, add sugar and white vinegar.
  3. Mix the other ingredients after that mix it with the egg white let it rest for 5 minutes and bake 180 dg.

So that is going to wrap it up for this special dish my chocolate cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Happy cooking.


Tags: My Chocolate cake Recipe
Food Recipes
Cook Recipes
Cake Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

close